Sunday, September 4, 2011

"I Am With You"

“I am with you.”  What a wonderful thing to know!  He is with me.  Right now.  Here, in my despair, in my loneliness, while my body commits treason against me, while my friends and family have abandoned me.  He alone is true.  He promises me no less than 13 times in the Bible that He is with me.  For how long?  “Always, even to the end of the age.”  It just doesn’t get any better than that. 

He is with me!  When I am celebrating the birth of my newborn baby, when I am finally getting that promotion, when I received that clean bill of health!  Always, even to the end of the age!  I can’t run away from Him.  I can’t turn my back on Him and expect Him to be gone, He is right before me!  He is beside me, He is above me!  Always!

dft ©


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)