Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Proverb 3:5-6

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart.”  

All of it, for everything, withhold nothing!  Believe He will fix all my problems.  Believe He has a plan for me.  Believe He has my best interest at heart.  Know He will never forsake me or let down.  Know He hears my every prayer!

“And lean not on your own understanding.”

What do I know that is more knowledgeable than God?  What do I understand?  I seek wisdom, yes, but I am not wisdom, that is God’s!  So I don’t know what is to be.  Every situation is different.  My understanding of things is very limited by what I have learned and done.  God’s is without limits!

“In all your ways acknowledge Him.”

In everything I do.  In everything I dream.  In how I breathe.  Remember He controls my life, not me.  He can stop my heart.  He can cure my ails.  Everything I do should be with Him in mind – ask permission and blessing always.  Before, during, and after things I do.  Do it all for His sake, and for His glory!  Acknowledge my life shows He is with(in) me.  I don’t control anyone’s destiny, He does.  I am not more powerful nor capable than my God.

I must emulate His sweetness, His kindness, His devotion to the Father.  His trustworthiness.

“And He will direct your paths.”

He will lead my every step.  He will guide me.  He will bring me where I need to be.  He will take care of me.

I must take comfort in this passage.  It is a backbone Word.  One that gives strength and comfort to me.  It lays out exactly what I need to do, and shows me the results of my walk with God.  He shall direct my paths!

Oh God, how I love You!  Thank You for Your promises.  Thank You for Your Word!  Every day I grow a little more in Your Ways.  Thank You, Father, for being patient and kind to me!

  Amen.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)