Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Word From God

"You are a soldier of the Word.  You are a faithful warrior!  You must remember these things.  You must clear your mind of the clutter and see your REAL self!  Do not be dismayed by the falls you take.  The important thing is that you reach for Me to pull you back up.  Even when Peter fell into the water, he cried out to Me, “Lord, save me!”  And what did I do?  I took his hand and rescued him.  He wasn’t covered up by the waters.  His fear was based on disbelief; once he saw himself walking on water he couldn’t accept that.  He could only do that while he stayed focused on Me.  That is what you and so many others are going through right now.  Your faith is small; you have a way to go.

"You must believe that as long as you focus on Me, My presence alone will give you courage to do things that the natural man knows you can’t.  Oh, but Peter’s Spirit!  He had such spirit!  When he walked in the Spirit man he cast aside all doubt and all disbelief.  But remember, he called on me first—“Lord, call me to You.”  And I did.  Because he yearned for me, he could do what no one else could do.  But only until his natural man intervened. 

"That is what is happening to you.  Your mind and heart are in one place and your spirit another.  You see your spirit with shield and sword, in victory, smiling.  You see your Spirit man walking through the storm with My arm around you.  And you are smiling.  When there is joy in your heart, it comes out on your face.  It is not possible to be joyful and not smile.  It is a very nice outlet for the world to see.

"I have a job for all my chosen.  Your desire is to allow Me to use you to conquer death and disease.  But your mind and heart still fear the unbelievable – like Peter.  But I am here!  Ask Me to tell you, give Me the permission to call on you to move.  But then keep your eyes on Me!  Not the world around you!  Peter could have crossed the ocean if he had only remembered to focus on Me!

"I will shape your heart, and it will catch up with your spirit.  It just takes time and experience.  So remember, all these trials are giving you strength and insight into My Kingdom.  Don’t be afraid, I am here, and I love you!"
©dft

"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)