Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My First Radio Interview on 28 November 2011

Last night I had the honor and pleasure to be a guest on the Barry Farber Show, which can be found at http://crntalk.com/barryfarber.  Barry Farber is a radio icon, well known in the industry for over 50 years.  He is also a columnist for World Net Daily, and an author.  He was a very good friend of my father, Pat Doyle, the legendary NY Daily News Crime Reporter, aka Inspector Doyle, and The World's Greatest Crime Reporter. 

Last night we spoke about my father, who is the man on the cover of my book, A Christmas I Remember.  It was wonderful sharing stories between us.  My father passed away 24 years ago this month, and I still miss him.  I told Mr Farber that one day I would like to give a scholarship in Pat Doyle's name to my local high school. 

You  will still be able to buy hard cover and Color Me coloring books at http://deirdretolhurst.com/, but only for another few weeks.  Christmas is only 25 days away, so you'd better order soon!  The paperback edition will still be on sale at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Christianbooksbibles.com and many other places for varying prices.  Just google my name or the name of the book and it will come up.

Well, dear Reader, God bless you and keep you, and make your load light! Click the link below to hear the interview and comment.

My Interview on the Barry Farber Show

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)