Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas is Coming Soon, Prepare Your Heart!

Dear Reader,

I know I have to trust God.  I am going to borrow something from Nurture, by Lisa Bevere.

"I know that He answers in His own timing and manner.  The trick is walking away from your time of prayer believing the answer is yours when in that moment you did not hear a thing."

"Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit says the Lord of hosts." Zechariah 4:6

There are several things I feel I must write about, but unfortunately I have not got the words at the moment, so I must believe that the Lord is not finished telling me how to approach a certain subject.  I just want to say, never let your dreams die, never give up.  Jesus is there to guide us if we just listen to what He is saying to us.  That is for all of us, not just me.

Have a blessed day today, and praise God, He is with us!  God bless you today dear Reader, with peace in your heart, and love on your lips.  May you feel His presence surround you today!  And when He calls you to do something, move and obey!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1NQRklP5Ug

Deirdre

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)