Friday, December 16, 2011

Good Morning, World!

I just want to wish you a good day today, filled with all the blessings of the Lord.  There are only 9 days left til Christmas.  I haven't finished getting ready!  I will accomplish great things today, in the name of the Lord Most High God!  He is my Salvation and Strength, He takes pleasure in watching me grow!

Today I commit my day to Him.  I don't know what the enemy has in store, but he doesn't leave me alone for too long at any one time, so I am going to rely on Jesus to get me through it all.  I would say that is trusting God, wouldn't you?  I need to just rest in the Lord.  I want to sit at His feet, feel His heartbeat.

Enjoy the song and have a blessed day!

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4crRPpqoW4&feature=related

Til tomorrow, go with God!  Let Him lead you down that road to Heaven's Gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)