Friday, December 30, 2011

A Small Prayer

Dear Lord,

Please bless me today, as I venture out in the world.  Protect me, Jehovah Ra'ah, the Lord my Shepherd.  May your Word be with me all day, filling the voids in my heart and mind.  Heavenly Father, God Most High, fill my thoughts with You, that my mind may not be idle and fodder for the enemy.  For You alone are worthy of constant and pure thought.  I love you, Father, and today I will do my best to glorify You and show everyone that I am Your child.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)