Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Believe

I love You God Almighty!  I thank You for my life!  I love You, Jesus!  I believe in You!  I believe that You are my Salvation and the Savior of the world.  I believe You came to this earth and lowered Your holy self to become a man, like me.  I believe that You walked this earth and worked hard and then taught the message of salvation to those who would have ears to hear.

I believe that You understand my temptations and angst's.  I believe You know the struggle my flesh goes through trying to serve only You every minute which is my desire, but unfortunately, not my success.  I believe that You gave Yourself to be betrayed, mocked, spat upon, beaten, robbed, and murdered for me.

I believe that You left me the great gift of Your Holy Spirit to live inside me and quietly remind me that Your presence is as close as the air I breathe, and much more sustaining.

I believe that I was chosen before the earth was formed.  I believe that You knew me before man was created.  I believe that You loved me then and You love me still, and Your love for me can't diminish or go away, even if I keep walking away from the light because I fell into the world and fleshly desires.

I believe that Your Holy Spirit is constantly working within me to connect what is my selfish and thoughtless flesh with the truth of Your power within me.  I can imagine the Holy Spirit grabbing hold of my earthly side and pulling it over into the Kingdom each time my heart cries out for You and my flesh pulls me down.  He is relentless in His task of reminding me who You are and that You hear my every cry.  He knows my pain and sorrow, and He whispers, "I love you" into my very soul!

When I finally become so weary I can barely stand, when the battles of this life take their toll, He reaches into the depths of my heart and says, "Believe Me, He is within you.  He is real, He is here, and He is not going anywhere." 

My Jesus lives!!  You didn't only die for me, You rose!  In Glory!  You conquered death and dying and left me a promise that You would never, ever, leave or forsake me, no matter what I was going through.  You told me my trials and suffering would make me stronger.  You promised to love me just as I am through joy and sorrow!

I believe my Jesus is within me!  I believe You are a word away.  All I have to do is call Your name and You are here.  I cry, "Jesus, can You hear me?" and You answer, "I am here, My beloved child.  I will dry your eyes and replace you sorrow with gladness.  I will walk with you.  I will never abandon you.  I am your Brother!  I call you friend!"

I believe You love me.  I believe You give me strength to go on just one more step when my heart is breaking and my soul is weary.  I believe You are encouraging me, cheering for me, and thrilled at each bit of progress I make.

I believe that I can do all things through You who strengthens me! I believe that it is Your power that enables me to do so.

I believe when I become too tired to go on that You lift me up on wings like eagles and carry me through the darkness back into the light, high above the storm where the heavens are glistening with the light of Your beauty and holiness and bringing me peace and calm.

I love You!  I love You!  I love YOU!!!  I TRUST YOU!  Even when my flesh screams that I won't survive, I know that You are taking me through the furnace.  Survival is not important - You are!  And I have a guarantee of life everlasting through You! 

Thank You, Savior, for the beauty of my life.  In the darkest hour Your light draws me to the hope of a new day, and one day I will see Your beautiful face!  I would know it among millions of others, because it is etched on my heart!  I KNOW You!!!

I give myself as a living sacrifice to You today.  Thank You for carrying my burdens, and for giving me comfort and sweet peace.  I will worship You forever!

"I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord In the land of the living."  Psalm 27:13

"Incline your ear, and come to Me.  Hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you—"  Isaiah 55:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)