Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Hurt and the Healer

Have you ever listened to a song that made you cry and feel joy at the same time?  This one does it for me.  I have many things going on in my life right now, and some of them are painful.  I am not happy with myself today, I struggle to be the woman that God created me to be.  When I fail it breaks my heart and causes me to distance myself from my Savior, the only one who can help me.  Being away from Him is the last place I need to be right now.

I have to stop and gather myself together.  I ask for His help.  Heal me, Lord!  Take away the pain.  Take away the despair.  Only You, Lord, only You.  Stay with me!  Hallelujah!  All the glory to You, Lord!  Remind me that I am not alone.

God bless you, dear Reader.


 (please click on the link below)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)