Friday, April 27, 2012

I Am So Thankful

What a blessing my life is!  Each day is different from the one before.  There are different sights, or sounds, or perspectives.  Each day brings me new mercies and another chance to tell our Savior that I love Him, and to glorify our Father by the things I do.

I devote this day to honoring Him from whom all things come, to Him who loves me more than anyone else ever could!  To Him I surrender my life and say thank You for the opportunity to serve You!

My life is a blessing.  I can see, I can hear, I can taste, touch, and smell.  I can think.  I can laugh.  I can cry.  I can feed the hungry and pray for the lost.  I can give myself to helping someone else.  I can try to improve myself.  I can smile at each person I pass today, and bless them, even if they don't respond with kindness.

My life is a blessing.  I have a husband, and a daughter and son-in-law who love me in spite of my faults.  I have health, I have a home that God dwells in, I have an old car that still runs, I have clothes to wear, and a refrigerator.  I have an office to work in, and I have a porch to sit on.

I have brothers and a sister that I love.  I am surrounded by my family at my church.  I receive encouragement when I have the blues, and I hug with all my heart when I see someone who needs nurturing. 

I love my life.  My life is a blessing.  Thank You, Lord, for giving me air to breathe and for waking me up this morning full of gratitude for this new day!  My praise goes to You, for You are the God of the universe, You are the God of my fathers, You are my life!  I love You desperately!

"This is the day the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"  Psalm 118:24

Please click the link below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj2ofrX7jAk

God bless you, dear Reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)