Wednesday, September 19, 2012

2d Award - Beautiful Blogger Award

Dear Reader,

I must thank Dicy McCullough for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award way back on 31 May, and I must apologize to her as well for not posting it or acknowledging it earlier.  Thank you, Dicy, I am flattered and grateful to you for this recognition.  Ms McCullough is a retired music/kindergarten teacher from Salisbury, NC.  She has written three children's books, Tired of My Bath, Tired of School, and Tired of Being Different.  She also writes a human interest column for a local newspaper.  Please check out her website at www.dicymcculloughbooks.com.

The rules of this award are to:

1.  Thank the one who bestowed the award on my blog.
2.  Paste the award on your blog.
3.  Link the person who nominated you for the award.
4.  Nominate other bloggers.
5.  Post links of the other bloggers nominated.
6.  List seven random things about yourself.

Seven random things about myself:
1.  I am the middle of five children.
2.  I have ice cream almost every night.
3.  I absolutely love dogs like crazy.
4.  I used to be able to play Give My Regards to Broadway on the piano (it's been years).
5.  I have only owned a stick shift for the past 32 years.
6.  I have pulled over and cried at the beautiful Texas sunrises that God has given us.  Just amazing!
7.  My drive to work is 40 minutes through the countryside with no lights, stop signs, stores, gas stations, or anything else that would be distracting.  I yell "Hello Cows!" out the window in the morning.

Attached is the Beautiful Blogger Award

My nominees are:

http://linneann.wordpress.com/
http://elderyvesjohnson.wordpress.com/
http://www.booksthatsow.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)