Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

 

Dear Reader,

I have been gone for quite some time, and will be back soon.  Right now I just wanted to share with you this wonderful award given to me by Pat Garcia, an amazing writer and friend who lives in Germany.  She has brought me inspiration so many times I can't begin to tell you.  So I will let you see for yourself in her blogs at  http://www.patgarciaschaack.com and http://garciaandwalkon.me.  Please visit and leave her a comment if you get the chance, I promise you will not be disappointed! 

This new award requires me to post seven things about myself.  Here goes:
  • I miss having big dogs but on the other hand enjoy the freedom to stay out late.
  • I love listening to oldies (50s, 60s, 70s) while I clean.
  • I love ice cream, and many nights that is what I have for dinner.
  • My favorite wine is Moscato, white, pink, or red.
  • I have a new found enthusiasm for working outside this spring.  I haven't felt this way in several years.
  • I would love to have a swimming pool.
  • I want to visit some friends this year that we haven't seen in way too long.
I thank Pat for this award, and I hope you agree that my blogs inspire.  May God bless you today and always. 

Deirdre

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)