I have been gone for quite some time, and will be back soon. Right now I just wanted to share with you this wonderful award given to me by Pat Garcia, an amazing writer and friend who lives in Germany. She has brought me inspiration so many times I can't begin to tell you. So I will let you see for yourself in her blogs at http://www.patgarciaschaack.com and http://garciaandwalkon.me. Please visit and leave her a comment if you get the chance, I promise you will not be disappointed!
This new award requires me to post seven things about myself. Here goes:
- I miss having big dogs but on the other hand enjoy the freedom to stay out late.
- I love listening to oldies (50s, 60s, 70s) while I clean.
- I love ice cream, and many nights that is what I have for dinner.
- My favorite wine is Moscato, white, pink, or red.
- I have a new found enthusiasm for working outside this spring. I haven't felt this way in several years.
- I would love to have a swimming pool.
- I want to visit some friends this year that we haven't seen in way too long.