Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Move Forward!

There are days I am not sure about how to get through a situation.  Do I move forward, even if I don't have all the answers I think I need, or do I wait until I am confident success is ringing my doorbell?

I have learned that in my moments of uncertainty I must remember that God has already been there and seen me through.  I must take that deep breath and release my anxieties with it, and move my feet forward.

Where He has already gone, I must follow.

"For we walk by faith, not by sight."  2 Corinthians 5:7 NKJV

From:  From My Heart to Yours by Deirdre Tolhurst

2 comments:

  1. Amen! We have to keep moving forward. Put one foot after the other and keep moving. I've learned that the anxieties will increase, but as we move forward in faith, they began to lessen. The just shall walk, live, and move by faith.
    Love this one, girlfriend. It came at a time when I need it.
    Love you.
    Shalom,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your eyes on the Lord, Pat, you know He has your back! And yes, it seems the anxieties fade into mist, where they belong. Glad you loved this one, it seemed to have come at the right time for several. God bless you always my friend! Love, Deirdre

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)