Thursday, February 22, 2018

Endure in Faith!

“So do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord. Remember the great reward it brings you! Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive all that he has promised.” Hebrews 10:35-36 NLT

My Dear One,

There are times when we feel like all that we are doing amounts to nothing. It seems like all our work is in vain. And it’s a good thing we’re doing and it’s hard to understand why we don’t seem to see positive results.

You must not lose hope and abandon your task! This is the time to put your trust in God, because He has always brought you through. He is watching as you do these things that bring Him glory. So just keep perfecting what you are doing, do it for the right reasons, and know in your heart that the day will come when He rewards you. Remain in His will and do it for Him, not for yourself.

Keep the faith, and remember that you must continue to act in faith while you wait, otherwise all your work is for nothing. As it says in James 2:17, “Faith without action is dead.”

So don’t stop doing God’s will, and don’t expect to see the reward immediately. Although sometimes God does that, most times He wants us to learn to trust Him through patience. So continue on, my dear one, the reward is promised!


Father, I will continue to serve You in faith and know that You are perfecting the works of my hands. Thank You for all You will give me. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. This was written just for me. I needed to hear these exact words and I'm claiming it. I read a daily devotion where the author said, sometimes the only thing that you can do is hold on and continue trust in God's faithfulness. That He never deceives us and He never fails.
    Thank you for strengthing my tired muscles this evening.
    Sending you a huge hug out of extremely cold Germany. There's a deep cold front and the weather man says tomorrow high will be 8 degrees below zero.
    Take care.
    Shalom aleichem,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat! I'm so very happy to hear from you. Yes, it is also for me. I am learning so much about faith. He is always good and His love for us is unimaginable! Brrr, I hope you are warmer as of this writing! God bless you, Sister!

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)