Saturday, May 9, 2020

Something New to Think About

Once again, please replace Dear Reader with your own name.


Dear Reader, how much more of your potential do you think you could reach if you sought the approval of God and no one else?

Dear Reader, if you want to live a life of purpose and meaning, maximize the strengths God has given you. Find ways to do more of what you do well, and less of what you don't.

God has holy plans for you, dear Reader!

Dear Reader, what reveals your purpose? The spiritual gifts, heart, abilities, personality, and experiences God gave you.

God wanted you, dear Reader, alive! Give Him glory!

Fear not, dear Reader, for I am with you says the Lord. I will never leave nor forsake you.

With faith the size of a mustard seed, you, Dear Reader, can move mountains.

God says, For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, dear Reader, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 

And you will seek me and find me, dear Reader, when you seek me with all your heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)