Monday, August 7, 2017

He Thinks About You ALL The Time!

"How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.  They cannot be numbered!  I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand!  And when I wake up, you are still with me!"  Psalm 139:17-18 NLT

Have you ever been so in love with someone that you couldn't get them off your mind?  While you were getting dressed in the morning, having breakfast, driving to work, throughout the day and into the evening, you just think about this person all the time?  You even break out in a smile when their name is mentioned? 

That's what it's like for God!  He never stops thinking about you, not when you're good or bad, or laughing or crying, or feeling like the life of the party, or when you're alone.  On top of that, His thoughts for you are good thoughts, thoughts with a purpose and a future!  The love that God has for you is so divine and so enormous, nothing we could possibly feel for anyone else, even Him, can compare!

So please, dear Reader, when those days come, and they do, when you don't feel very loved, come back to these words by King David and know that your existence makes the Most High God very happy.  So happy, He can't get you off His mind, and He smiles when He thinks of your name! 

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Dear Heart,
    I can say Amen to this one. Sometimes the way does seem hard but God never stops loving us over and above all that we can imagine. He's there even when it doesn't seem like it. Thank you for this wonderful word.
    Shalom aleichem,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, Pat! God's love is truly indescribable in human terms. I only know that my entire being lights up when I think about Someone loving me with all my imperfections as much as He does. We are so blessed! Love you, Pat!

      Delete
  2. What a lovely piece. 'm so glad to her thee words on a day when I am so besieged with illness and not feeling very loved at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Micki, in our direst moments we must remember that we are His children, and He dotes over us when we are in pain or joy. Take in His rest and be comforted by the Healer! I am praying for you! I love you!

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)