Friday, January 20, 2012

Let Him Hold You in Your Sorrows

There are many times in our lives where we suffer loss.  There are the physical losses of life and property through war, fire, earthquakes or tornadoes; there are the emotional losses from losing the one we love through death, divorce, or separation; and there are the spiritual losses when we walk away from our Savior because the hurt is so enormous.  We will suffer many losses in our lifetime, but in every loss there is a constant.  Jesus is there holding you.  He will never let you go! 

If you are suffering and feel like the only way out is death or seclusion, quickly reel yourself back in!  Gather all the strength that you can muster and rebuke the enemy!  Death or hurting yourself is not the answer.  It won't bring back the things or the people you lost.  Only Jesus can bring us back to peace and His divine grace can bring hope back into our lives.  Open your arms and your heart to HIM!  He is there!  He is willing to carry you!  Just cry out His name and let Him bear your burden.  He doesn't break His promises.  God bless you.

Allow yourself to know what it is like to be held by the hands of the Savior!

"Let us lift our hearts and hands to God in heaven."  Lamentations 3:41

 "You have also given me the shield of Your salvation; Your right hand has held me up, Your gentleness has made me great."  Psalm 18:35

"The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.” Numbers 6:26

"Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, for in You do I trust; cause me to know the way in which I should walk, for I lift up my soul to You."  Psalm 143:8

Please click below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2m1HZekCcc

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)