Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

May God bless you and yours this wonderful new day and new year!  Look to Him for guidance, and leave all your cares and woes behind.  This is a new time to get to know Jesus and all He has for you. 

I am getting re-baptized this week because I have things that I want to consciously leave behind in the waters of baptism.  Things like anger and fear and self-loathing.  I want to be a better steward of all that He has given me.  I want to be a better servant.  I am very excited about my future.  No more crying over spilt milk, I can't get it all back in the bottle anyway, right?  May as well give those old hurts and pains over to God and do what I can to have a better attitude and be a blessing!

"The blessing of the Lord makes one rich, and He adds no sorrow with it."  Proverbs 10:22 KJV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PER8f7bQIlg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)