Sunday, April 26, 2020

What are You Searching For?


"What do I do when my world is shattered?  When everything that I have worked hard for, everything that I had thought valuable--my ideas, possessions, even clarity of mind seem to no longer be worth anything?  Where do I go when I am so lost that I can only cry in earnest frustration?  Why has it come to this, where I am alone and lonely, and feel abandoned?  Who will help me to carry my load?  Who will dry my eyes?  Who will comfort my weary soul?  I don’t want to be alone!  I am valuable, aren’t I?  When did it all go so wrong?  When did the happiness get sucked out of my life?  I don’t know who to turn to.  I am afraid for my future.


"I couldn’t cry out, that would show a lack of strength.  Worse yet, it could appear that my faith was less than that of a tiny mustard seed!  What do I do?  Where can I go?"


Have you ever felt this way? There is only one place to go, dear Reader, to the throne of Jesus!  His love for you is greater than you can ever imagine, and He will show you that He has always been beside you and that with Him in your life there is no need to despair. He picks us up when we are down and hugs us and loves us and celebrates each time we return with a party! So dry your eyes and know that He will always stand for you. He will never let you down, even if you think He has. 


“I will always look to You, as You stand beside me and protect me from fear.”  (Psalm 16:8 CEV) 

2 comments:

  1. I am so thankful that I can always run to my Heavenly Father, He always makes me feel better. He us my comfort and my guide to find my way to truth. Love your words. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree 100%! To feel His love and tenderness, especially when everything around us is negative, is truly a blessing. Have a blessed and lovely day!

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)