Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Vision of the Storm

I see myself up close (waist up) in a terrible storm.  The wind is blowing the rain sideways, making it look silver.  I am wearing my blue windbreaker, and it is stuck to my body.  My hair is plastered to my forehead, and I have a huge smile on my face.

It is night, but there is a light coming from my upper right.  I know that Jesus is holding me close to Him, the light I see is from Him.  I don’t see His face, but His nearness makes me so happy.  He is taller than me.

Lord, what does it mean?

I am with you in the storm. During the storm I am holding you. I am protecting you.  You are not afraid, are you?

No, I’m not, I’m actually fascinated!  We are okay.  I am comfortable and at peace.  I would like to get out of the storm, but I’m okay because You are shielding me.

That’s the way it always is!  I want you to keep that picture in your mind when you are going through trials. You are not alone in the storm.  My love for you is great, and My love will see you through, even though you feel like if I wasn’t holding you , you would fly away in the wind.  Hold that thought!  That is the truth!  Without Me you have no anchor.  You can be in the middle of any trial or storm, any attack of the enemy, and I have wrapped My arm around you and am keeping you safe.  You can feel at peace in the most difficult of situations if you will draw on that vision and hold it in your heart.

I promise you I will not leave you nor forsake you.  You are my child.  Remember that!  I will always be by your side.  Listen to me and learn from me.  I love you. 

I lift up my eyes to the hills, where does my help come from?  My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth."  Psalm 121:1-2

Please click below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)