Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Philippians 4:6-7

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your heart and mind through Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:6-7)

Therefore, bring me peace, blessed assurance that my steps are ordered by the Lord Who made me.  My Guide is always showing me the correct path to take and road to walk.

Let my eyes see and my ears hear all that which You are teaching me.  Heal my bruised spirit and let me once again rest in Your mighty arms, feeling Your love encompass me with a peace I can’t understand.

Let me glorify You, o Lord, and give You praise!  For You are holy, and deserving of all the glory and honor.  You have reached into my soul and healed my broken, crushed heart.  You have held me in the most disastrous of storms and consoled my spirit!

For this I give you praise, God of my fathers, Lord of all!  One day I will have the greatest moment, when I am face-to-face with Your beauty!  I surrender my life to You, Jesus, my Healer and Sanctifier.

You alone are life!  You alone are God!  I am Yours and You are mine!  A match made in Heaven!  I love you desperately!

©dft

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)