Monday, November 28, 2011

Psalm 16:11

"You will show me the path that leads to life; Your presence fills me with joy and brings me pleasure forever."  GNB

"You have let me experience the joys of life and the exquisite pleasures of Your own eternal presence." TLB

"Now you've got my feet on the life path, all radiant from the shining of Your face.  Ever since You took my hand, I'm on the right way."  MSG

"You have made known to me the path of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand."  NIV

"You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore."  NKJ


What a beautiful scripture, no matter in which version you read it!  I love You, Lord, so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment and let me know if this post has made you think or helped you. To comment, just click the word Comment; even if it has a zero before it.. Please leave a message. BE SURE TO PREVIEW FIRST SO THAT YOUR COMMENT IS ACCEPTED, AND TYPE IN THE WORD VERIFICATION. Thank you, and have a blessed day!

On Name/URL tab, just type name (URL is optional)